Friday 27 September 2013

Finally Cape Town...

Sunday 20th September: After a 6 hour BazBus ride I finally got to Cape Town  ...



The Backpackers "Penthouse on Long" is really great! You've got a self-catering Kitchen, rooftop bar, TV Lounge... Check it out yourself, for me it's the best Hostel along the Garden Route.

So, I got to see Sam, Chris & Alex again... and we all celebrated Sam's 22nd Birthday on the rooftop terrace at the Bar :-)



I also met Anna Lena & Kathrin, two fellow students from Dortmund who are studying at our partner university (CPUT) here in Cape Town. 

They showed to me the whole city and during our walk we found a familiar place:






Delicious Käsespätzle and Schnitzel...



After walking by the Stadium, along the Waterfront we stopped by at the huge Shopping Centre:



If you like german pretzels and stuff, check out Royal Bavarian Bakery ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment